Classmates ❤

I am feeling very happy because I am sharing one of my poem which I wrote when I was in 9th standard(2013). 

Classmates play very important role in everyone's life. The type of classmates decide whether your company is good or bad. In short they are essential part in some or other way. ❤


My classmates are mischievous, 
but study is obvious. 
They make fun in class, 
but are soft as a grass. 
I am proud of my classmates, 
they are sweet when they chat. 

Some are good and some are bad,  Some are thin and some are fat. 
And some have character tense, 
but they are my classmates in a real sense. 

When they are crazy about games, 
they behave as a little gems. 
They are also sincere towards studies, 
And Also encourage their buddies. 

                                                    ~Vaishali kushwah 




Comments

Popular Posts